Private Boot Camps
This intensive intervention uses the same powerful curriculum and follow-up materials as the acclaimed Love without Hurt Boot Camp but is focused exclusively on one person or couple. Dr. Stosny conducts the sessions in your hotel room.
Two Day Boot Camp
No preparation necessary.
One Day Boot Camp plus Home Study
- Purchase the Download course below (the price is deducted from the boot camp fee).
- Bring the completed .pdf files through BC7a on the day of your boot camp session with Dr. Stosny.
- Practice the Core Value Recondition technique (downloaded from BC7a) for at least one day before your session with Dr. Stosny
Fee $3,000, minus $200 purchase price for the download course.
Home Study with Live Sessions
Before Session One:
Review pre-recorded Webinars 1-7, fill out the text that goes with each Webinar, and make note of any questions for Dr. Stosny. (50 minutes viewing all the Webinar, about 15 minutes to complete the quizzes.)
Session One with Dr. Stosny by FaceTime, Skype, or Zoom
Answer questions and teach a self-regulation technique based on your deeper values, far more effective than anger and ego. (Minimum of two hours, with no time limit for questions.)
Before Session Two:
Review Webinars 8-16. Fill out all the exercises, practice “Core Value Regulation for Anger and Resentment.” (3 hours, 40 minutes to view all the Webinars, another 20 minutes to complete the exercises)
Session Two with Dr. Stosny by FaceTime, Skype, or Zoom
He will go over your exercises and answer questions. (usually two hours, but no time limit for questions.)
Before follow-up session:
Review Webinars 17-20 and do exercises, practice “Core Value Regulation for Anger and Resentment.” (2 ½ hours to view the Webinars, 15 minutes for the quizzes and exercises.)
Follow up session with Dr. Stosny by FaceTime, Skype, or Zoom
He will answer any questions and assess your progress. (No time limit.)
Fee for the sessions with Dr. Stosny: $300 per hour.
Download Course Content
2. The most important thing about you.
3. Feeling Loved vs. Feeling Lovable
4. The Healing Emotion
5. Compassion Failure
6. Anger, Resentment, Hormones
7. Walking on Eggshells
8. Core Value Conditioning for Anger
9. Core Value Narratives
10. Levels of Emotion
11. Relationship Destroyers
12. Residual Emotions
13. Necessary Conditions for Change
15. Reconnection Dilemma
16. Transition from Work to Home
17. Temperament Clashes
18. Love & Negotiation
21. Follow-up materials