Compassionate Parenting increases cooperation and self-value, while reducing anger and resentment…
In children and parents.
You’ll have better relationships with your children, while guiding them and enjoying them.
Compassionate Parenting emphasizes before-the-fact motivation of behavior, rather than after-the-fact consequences.
The result is effective discipline that does nothing to detract from the crucial relationship between parents and children.
- Introduction to Compassionate Parenting
- Parental Modeling
- Do’s and Don’ts of Compassionate Parenting
- Core Value Regulation for Anger
- Discipline is Prevention
- Effective Discipline
- Empowerment vs. Power Struggles
- Responsibility, Choices, Privileges
- Reconcile Different Parenting Styles
- Stages of Development
My Good Heart: Drawing the Greatness Inside Ages 5 to 8.
- A fun way to learn compassion, anger-regulation, and core value.
- A webinar package for ages 9-13.
You will be returned to the download page immediately after purchase. You also have the option of viewing the Webinars online.