Presenting Concerns: Resentment, anger, criticism, stonewalling, defensiveness, contempt, emotional abuse, habituated coping mechanisms of blame, denial, avoidance. Any of the above creates unhappy relationships.
- Develop core value
- Habituate coping mechanisms of improve, appreciate, connect, protect
- Resolve resentment and contempt
- Develop skill to regulate anger automatically
- Develop binocular vision – ability to see other perspectives alongside your own
- Instill compassion and kindness, improve relationships.